Featuring winner of the ChefsBest Excellence Award, Eight O'Clock Coffee 100% Colombian Peaks Ground Coffee
It’s time to savor the season with this irresistible classic. Follow these easy steps, and you’ll be in pumpkin spice bliss in no time.
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup strong brewed Eight O’Clock Coffee 100% Colombian Peaks Ground Coffee*
- Heat ½ cup of milk, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla extract in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Add remaining milk and stir using a milk frother.
- Add milk mixture in your coffee.
*Original recipe calls for Eight O’Clock Original Coffee.
Recipe and image sourced from eightoclock.com.
We don’t take our role of defining America's best-tasting foods lightly. Learn more about the detailed agenda our panel follows during a tasting. Explore a step-by-step guide of our proprietary judging process.Read More +
Our team of judges is the secret ingredient in our proprietary process. Check out the rigorous training each member of our panel undergoes and get to know a few of our executive-level chef judges.Read More +
Our ChefsBest Award winners promote their accolades in a number of ways to shoppers and grocers. Find out how recipients share the news in store and through efforts like POP, FSIs and direct mail.Read More +