Featuring winner of the ChefsBest Best Taste Award, Hungry Jack® Mashed Potatoes
Hungry Jack’s mashed potatoes were judged as the best tasting among leading mashed potato brands. Add a few simple ingredients to these award-winning mashed potatoes and voila! You’ve got the perfect summertime side.
- 2 cups Hungry Jack Mashed Potatoes*
- 2 cups water
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- Bring water and butter to a rolling boil in medium saucepan. Remove from heat. Stir in milk and potatoes with fork until mixture is of desired consistency.
- Stir in cheese, chili powder, and oregano. Garnish with diced tomato, chopped green onions, and additional cheese, as desired.
*Original recipe calls for Hungry Jack Mashed Potato Flakes.
Recipe and photo sourced from hungryjackpotatoes.com.
We don’t take our role of defining America's best-tasting foods lightly. Learn more about the detailed agenda our panel follows during a tasting. Explore a step-by-step guide of our proprietary judging process.Read More +
Our team of judges is the secret ingredient in our proprietary process. Check out the rigorous training each member of our panel undergoes and get to know a few of our executive-level chef judges.Read More +
Our ChefsBest Award winners promote their accolades in a number of ways to shoppers and grocers. Find out how recipients share the news in store and through efforts like POP, FSIs and direct mail.Read More +