Featuring winner of the ChefsBest Excellence Award, SlimFast Original French Vanilla Shake
It’s the holiday season, and with the cookies and hot cocoa easily within reach, we all kind of expect to gain a little weight, don’t we? But hold the phone! Weight loss brand SlimFast comes to the rescue with their delightfully warm, delicious, and wintry mocktail.
Preparation minutes: 5
- 4 ounces. Slimfast® French Vanilla Shake
- 4 ounces. hot coffee
- 1/2 tsp. firmly packed brown sugar, (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. frozen fat free whipped topping
- 1 stick. cinnamon
- Ground cinnamon (optional)
- Heat Slimfast® French Vanilla Shake in microwave-safe coffee mug until hot, about 30 seconds.
- Add hot coffee and brown sugar and stir until sugar dissolves. Top with whipped topping and cinnamon stick. If desired, dust with cinnamon.
Recipe and image sourced from slimfast.com.
We don’t take our role of defining America's best-tasting foods lightly. Learn more about the detailed agenda our panel follows during a tasting. Explore a step-by-step guide of our proprietary judging process.Read More +
Our team of judges is the secret ingredient in our proprietary process. Check out the rigorous training each member of our panel undergoes and get to know a few of our executive-level chef judges.Read More +
Our ChefsBest Award winners promote their accolades in a number of ways to shoppers and grocers. Find out how recipients share the news in store and through efforts like POP, FSIs and direct mail.Read More +