Featuring ChefsBest Quality in Craft Award-winner, SuperSeedz
SuperSeedz, winner of the ChefsBest Quality in Craft Award, delivers a hot punch to these lamb sliders with their Somewhat Spicy Gourmet Pumpkin Seeds.
- 3 ounces of SuperSeedz Somewhat Spicy
- 1 lb. of ground lamb
- 4 cloves of fresh garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of garlic powder
- ¼ cup of fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 scallions, chopped
- ¼ cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoon of breadcrumbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place SuperSeedz in a food processer, grind on medium, put in a shallow dish, and set aside.
- Gently mix all ingredients except the SuperSeedz. Form patties with the mixture.
- Coat the patties with the Superseedz mixture.
- Place the patties on a grill and cook until medium well done.
- Serve on slider rolls. Add fresh tomato slices if desired.
Recipe sourced from superseedz.com.
Photo sourced from eisforeat.com.
We don’t take our role of defining America's best-tasting foods lightly. Learn more about the detailed agenda our panel follows during a tasting. Explore a step-by-step guide of our proprietary judging process.Read More +
Our team of judges is the secret ingredient in our proprietary process. Check out the rigorous training each member of our panel undergoes and get to know a few of our executive-level chef judges.Read More +
Our ChefsBest Award winners promote their accolades in a number of ways to shoppers and grocers. Find out how recipients share the news in store and through efforts like POP, FSIs and direct mail.Read More +